About the NineSigma profiles process
us-eu-match is using different channels to create links between European and American entities. Ninesigma is one of them and diffuses regular opportunities to large companies that want to solve a problem or to develop new strategically important partnerships.
The profiles that are broadcasted describe these opportunities. A standard process has been put in place, allowing on one hand the emitter to quickly receive proper responses from companies around the globe. On the other hand, the process is quicker, allowing the responding party to receive a quick evaluation of its proposal.
The process is composed of 5 steps:
- The American profile is published
- The potential partners submit their interest
- The potential partners write a convincing (1) solution proposal (see template). Efficient examples of solution proposals can be found here.
- The American company reviews the received proposals and perform a pre-selection. The discussion can enter between potential partners
- Final discussion happen together with the selected partner
Until the step #4, the American company may decide to stay confidential for market competition reasons. It might still possible to know the information on request when possible.
(1) – The proposal which is written can be considered as a pre-offer made to the American client. The more convincing it is, the better chances the partner will get to be selected. However, it is definitely not recommended to insert confidential information in this proposal. Good examples can be found here