What is us-eu-match?
us-eu-match is a bridge between USA and Europe allowing to create partnerships in terms of:
How is it structured?
us-eu-match links together business and research organizations from both sides on the Atlantic. INTRASOFT International is the architect of the project and provides the tools that allow these companies to get in touch with one another.
On the European side, us-eu-match links up to the Enterprise Europe Network and through it, to European business and research organizations.
On the US side, three major organizations assist US companies according to their specialty:
- RTI works with universities and research organizations and identifies the relevant expertise.
- NineSigma works with major business organizations that have technology needs.
- EABO offers business support to US companies interested in doing business with European partners.
us-eu-match provides links between:
- 40 countries*
- 600 Technology Transfer / Business Cooperation Organizations
- >1,000,000 selected client organizations
- >4,000 Technology Profiles, >3,000 Business Profiles
- >5,000 Connections
- >100 Brokerage Events with 9,000 participants and 18,000 b2b meetings /year
How does it work?
The basic tool of us-eu-match consists of three kinds of standard profiles:
- Business cooperation profiles (offers & requests)
- Technology transfer profiles (offers & requests)
- Research cooperation profiles
All profiles from European and US based companies are processed through the us-eu-match platform and disseminated using the Enterprise Europe Network information tools.
All of them can be found on the www.us-eu-match.com web platform using the Quick Match feature. Everything is accessible using keywords in order to target the user's needs more precisely. It is even possible to receive the profiles corresponding to
the user's key-interests automatically on a regular basis via email using the e-Match tool. For each profile, a contact person is defined, who will assist the organization in the partnering process. Organizations from the whole world can access this Web site and use the tools available on it.
Organizations located in the US have the possibility to contact the consortium partner relevant to the kind of collaboration they are looking for.
European companies can contact their local Enterprise Europe Network office, which will guide them throughout the whole process.